Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What This Is All About

Hello everyone. I am the Yoyogod. I'm a 30 year old with a B.A. in Professional Writing. Unfortunately, a B.A. in writing isn't any use in getting a job in my area, so I've decided to start this blog so my writing talents won't go to waste (and hopefully I can pick up a little extra cash). Anyway, this is a brief FAQ:

What is the purpose of this blog?
I'm going to review books I've recently read, and maybe some other stuff, and tell you what I like or dislike about it. I am, of course, hoping that you'll click on a link and buy a copy so I can earn some dough.

What do you mean by "other stuff?"
Well, I may decide to review a movie or a CD (especially if They Might Be Giants comes out with something new). Or maybe I'll review a game or a TV show, or something. I don't know.

How often will this blog be updated?
I'm planning on trying for evey week, but I might manage to make two or more entries a week sometimes, and maybe less than every week other times.

Wow, you're such a great reviewer. Would you review my book?
Sure, send me a copy and I might.

No comments: