Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zombies vs. Unicorns Day 3: Musical Interlude

Rather than doing a review today, I thought I do a musical interlude using 8 Tracks. Let's start off with my Zombie Mix which I put together last year.  Most of the tracks come from the FuMP. I really love this mix:




Next is the Unicorn mix, which I just threw together. I actually had a hard time with this, since most unicorn songs I could find seem to be either cover's of Shel Silverstein's "Unicorn Song," covers of America's "Last Unicorn," or instrumentals. The Brobdingnagian Brads, Tom Smith, America, and John Anealio tracks are from my library. The rest are randomly chosen songs other people uploaded to 8Tracks that have unicorn in the title. I have no idea how appropriate they are since I can only listen to 30 seconds of them.


No comments: