Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sigh

I'm reading Marjorie B. Kellogg's The Dragon Quartet: Volume One, but I'm going very slowly. It'll probably take another couple of days for me finish. That's assuming I don't get my most recent Amazon shipment first. Once I get that, I'll have Repairman Jack volumes 1 & 2, a Charles de Lint, and another book that I can't remember. I'll almost certainly switch when they arrive. It's not that I don't like the book I'm reading, it's just that it's moving way too slowly for my temperament right now.

Anyway, since I don't like go more than two days without writing some kind of review, I'll do an Internet one again. Instead of a web comic, I'll do something else. I'm sure anyone reading this has probably seen it (unless you've been living under a rock or something), but I figure I'll try reviewing Homestar Runner.

Homestar Runner is an animation website, featuring the adventures of Homestar Runner and his friends. By far the coolest character is Strong Bad, a strange, masked wrestle man who answers email. He's just so darn funny and mean and cool. I wish he'd answer one of my emails some day.

Homestar Runner also has games. Some of them are kind of fun. I especially like Peasant's Quest. This is just one of the coolest sites around. I just can't think of anything else to say about it, except: five yo-yos.

No comments: