Friday, October 06, 2006

A Special Message from the Yoyogod

Since I've switched to the beta Blogger, I can now add tags to my post. I've decided that for the sake of uniformity, I'm going to go back and add tags to my old posts. While I'm at it, I'll also update the reviews with the newer yo-yo rating system.

I've divided the labels into five categories: media (the format), genre, series, rating, and other. Here are all the current ones:

media

book
internet
movie
music
comics
game
magazine
clothing
TV


genre

fantasy
science fiction
horror
childrens
humor
adventure
mystery
nonfiction
romance
foreign
short stories
animation

series

Conan
Series Of Unfortunate Events
Harry Potter
Wodehouse
Repairman Jack
Necroscope
MTG
Dirk Gently
Book of Years
Adversary Cycle
Black Magician
Sundering
Thlassa Mey
Wheel Of Time
Chanur
Garret
Ender
Darkover
Newford
Sandman
Exiles of Boq'urain
Quartermain
Soldier Son
Tears Of Artamon
Night Watch
Age Of The Five
Dragon Quartet
Dresden Files

ratings

-5
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5

Other

special--any non-review
mockery--a non-review where I mock something
ratings--What the ratings mean
labels--this page

No comments: